Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Post 6 - Digital Photography II



When the end of the Mod drawing closer, I thought I'd put some photos on the blog that I've posted on Fotothing in the last couple weeks...I didn't realize I forgot to post on the blog last week!  Anyway, these photos were taken at the botanical gardens in New Canaan, CT.  In the top photo, I thought the texture of the plant was pretty cool, along with the shadows the plant creates.  In the middle photo, I love the colors of the flower, and the detail in the center.  Lastly, I enjoy the lighting in the bottom photo, in addition to the butterfly caught mid-flight!  I hope you enjoy my pictures...check my fotothing for more!  

2 comments:

  1. I love all 3 of these shots Casey. Nature photos are always a winner in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice going, Casey... All three are nicely seen and photographed.

    ReplyDelete