Saturday, August 25, 2012

AR335 - Week 1 Assignment - Introduction with Self Portrait




Hi everyone, my name is Dawn and I am a Senior at Albertus and this is one of my last 2 classes that I have to take to receive my Bachelor's Degree in English. Photography has always been an interest of mine and seeing as though I have digital cameras, and Apple products in my home, I figured what a great experience this would be to get acquainted with my products. I am not savvy whatsoever when it comes to photography so I intend to apply myself fully so that I will have the confidence in knowing how to shoot and manipulate the photos that I take. I wish each of you well in this class, and in your future endeavors!

Now let's have some fun!!

My fotothing account name is: http://www.fotothing.com/langdawn/


4 comments:

  1. Love it Dawn... fun to play around like that...

    Agreed! Fun is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to learn how to do that kind of fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, all. my name is alton r. outlaw. this is my final year at AM. i will be 52 years old when i graduate. it is on my bucket list...lol.

    ReplyDelete