Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Introduction

http://www.fotothing.com/julmarmom/

My name is Wendy Memmott and I am a senior at majoring in Healthcare Administration.  I took this class because like the American Express card, I never leave home without my camera.  I have been known to pull over on the side of the road to take a picture.  On a recent sailboat excursion in Maine I almost fell overboard trying to get a different angle of the waves crashing on the bow.  I have 12 year old twin girls, and 5 step-grandkids that keep me busy and keep my camer clicking with all their antics.  Looking forward to expanding my technical knowledge of photography.


2 comments:

  1. Yea... you did it... the post is successful... I like the inverted take on your self portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    It is a pleasure to meet you. Thanks again for your help!

    ReplyDelete