Sunday, August 26, 2012


Greetings everyone! My name is Catherine Hesbach and I am a part of the digital photography II class. This class couldn’t have come at a better time – I am a proud new mother of an amazing three month old boy named Gabriel.  I took Mod 4/5 off, and I am just returning to work and school, so this class works great for a couple of reasons. First, I love the freedom that the online class gives me – I get to ease back into school and go one night in a blended class and have this one online, so I still get quality time with my new little bean. Secondly, I want to create my portfolio based on intimate family photography with my new family. This is an incredibly special time in our lives and over the next eight weeks I hope to capture the amazing moments we are experiencing and make them lasting memories.  I am really excited to see what awaits on the journey ahead, and look forward to following my classmates as well.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful boy! Thanks for showing us Gabriel... love his name.

    You are off to a great start with this self portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love motherhood. You can never take enough pictures. I have thousands on my computer now and with this Picassa that I was introduced to I can actually do something with them. Thanks for the photo of you both.

    ReplyDelete