Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 1


Hello classmates, my name is Justin Crowell. I am in my senior year here at Albertus and only have four classes left for my bachelors in computer information systems. Like Catherine, I am a proud new father of a five month old little girl and photography has become a very important part of our lives lately. So for my outlook, I am looking to gain some better knowledge on the tools and functions that my camera preforms along with a better understanding of the editing programs that are used. I look forward to seeing all the creative pictures that everyone comes up with.
My fotothing name is: Jrcrowell7

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new daughter! I really like your self portrait.

    Welcome Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool way of taking self portrait. Congrats on the new little one. Enjoy her they grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete