Sunday, September 9, 2012


This week is just about precious moments. As any parent knows, you are privileged to witness numerous precious moments throughout the day with an infant – the whole world is new to them and their actions and reactions to it are pure and honest.
I have decided to put two photos in my post this week. The first I like to call “Eyes of the World”. If you look carefully into the reflection of his eye, you can see the blue sky and clouds, and the whole world that is open to him. The second is my favorite of the week – I am just calling it “Nature Baby”.  It was a magical afternoon in our backyard today – the sun was just right, and Gabriel is always enamored by trees, flowers, and anything to do with nature. I think this is a particularly strong photo that was framed up just right. Again, I find that the subject I have chosen for my portfolio is challenging – I think there is a saying in Hollywood that you should never work with animals or babies because you can never tell what they are going to do. Although it is challenging, the rewards of catching a moment like this makes it all well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. The bottom one is special...I really like your observation about the reflection of the sky in the eye.

    ReplyDelete