Saturday, September 15, 2012

Week 2 Update - Digital Photography II


For my initial week 2 post, I had shared some pictures that I found on the internet, which would act as some inspiration for my own photography endeavors.  Above, I've added one of my own photos that I captured during week 2.  This was one of my favorites, as I think the intricate details of a spider web always prove to be amazing.  The water droplets on the web add a cool effect...


The picture of the candles above was another one of my favorites for week 2.  The flame of a candle is always unique, and I think it's neat the way this photo has been focused - the subject in the forefront not actually being the subject within focus.

1 comment:

  1. Great Casey... The water drops contrast beautifully against the foliage and are interesting caught in the spider's web! The candles are a classic.

    ReplyDelete